Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year! I do realize i'm running behind schedule...


While the name of this wine means "sea breeze" making it sound like a shitty cologne, it was actually pretty tasty. It was a dollar cheaper ( in colorado) than my absolute favorite Vinho Verde, Casal Garcia, so i decided it was worth a try. It was my substitute champagne for the New Years Celebrations.
Speaking of the champagne, what're your thoughts? I generally find it too dry, if its real imported champagne, or just bad, if its pretend American "bubbly white wine". Overall, its usually too fizzy for me. Vinho verde is as fizzy as i go and still enjoy.
Back to Brisa do Mar-
This tasty vinho verde (see previous post if you are confused about what that it.... its my alltime favorite!) is a great inexpensive choice that pairs well (so i've heard) with fish and other seafood. Its light... its bubbly... its tasty... drink more of it! 4.5/5 for yummy and for under 7 bucks a 4/5 for value.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment