Thursday, July 19, 2012

Presents! :D

While I'm not usually a "buy me that! I need this! *tears off wrapping paper in a flurry of excitement" this wine could make me a convert. Stomps foot, demands more presents.
Mike brought back a bottle as an "I got to go to Italy nanananapoopoo" gift. We opened it up the other night while noshing on some awesome popovers for dinner.
He did good.
:).
This blended Italian Red wine is sweet without being overbearing or desert-like. For about 6 euro's in Italy, or 12 dollars online stateside you an enjoy this rather complex 2010 vintage. I would give it a 4.7/5 for taste. It came off a little bit on the sweet side on my first taste, but I warmed up to it after a glass, and 4/5 for value. It tastes much more expensive than it is. Always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment