Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Making New Friends With Tequila

I'm not sure how most people try and make new friends, but one of my favorite methods involves going out for a drink or two.... or pitcher. Last night in a bid to be less antisocial I went out for some delicious angry orchard cider. Then when I realized that i was clearly enjoying drinking, I popped by a friends place for some tequila drinking. Oh yes, tequila Tuesdays. We started normal, knocking back some patron silver. The shiny fancy stuff I normally don't buy myself since its out of my tequila price range. Clearly, its simply too smooth and delicious for my palate.
Next, we found a bottle of this quite interesting Patron xo cafe in the freezer. Essentially its Kahlua but made with tequila. It imparts a rich coffee or chocolate flavor followed by a nice tequila burn. For flavor i'd give it a 4/5, i'm sure it would be good mixed, but for cost, i'm just going to assume its not in my price range.
Then I found a nice comfy patch of floor to work off my buzz on. Very nice. Onward and upward. Oh, and have a sweet new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment