Thursday, October 11, 2012

Becoming a Boring Drinker

Yes, I'm a terrible (or terribly boring) person. I've been ignoring my blog and working on things like rock climbing and doing actual work. Boo. I clearly should be drinking more.
In honor of what a boring person I have been lately I shall blog about the Miller lite i had last night at Trivia night where my team was coming in 8th (last) place out of 24 teams. There were a lot of ties for much better scores.
Their registered trade mark. Duh.
I suppose this will serve as something of a meter for my beer rating system. I'd actually give Miller a 2/5 for taste. It tastes like almost nothing, and therefore, when i want it to look like i'm attempting to drink something at a bar, and don't want to actually have to drink, then this works out. For value i'd actually give it a 3.5. That its not very good, adventurous and flavorful actually brings this beer down. That and the shame of drinking but big beer company beer recently :/. Otherwise, Miller is unpretentious. It knows its not a spendy fancy beer. Its just beer (almost). So they price it that way. Thank you Miller, even if i scoff you, mock you and rarely "enjoy" you, you do have a place in our beer drinking. Just not frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment