Friday, August 16, 2013

Some months I am a terrible blogger

I know its been a while since i last posed, you'll have to forgive me, its just pretty awesome here, and I've been able to keep drinking some of my favorites over and over.
If you'd like to know what they are I can make a little list :).

Carver's Brewing Company
Lightner Creek Lager: Smooth easy to drink american style lager. Good to ease off the hops sometimes. 3.5/5.
Old Oak Amber Ale: Maltier than I expected it to be, but with a hop-y kick. 4.5/5. Depending on the day. Sometimes its a bit too malty for me.
Nut brown: Nutty. Brown. Sometimes I have more beers than one at once. This is more of a fall beer for me 4/5.
Jack Rabbit Pale Ale: Proof that i've destroyed all of my taste buds and now like hoppy beer. Yum! 4.5/5.
Raspberry Wheat: A girly beer  that even I can enjoy... even if it comes with a lemon. Light, almost like a pop. I'd recommend it for any girl that says she doesn't like beer. Cider fans might not appreciate it, though.



I go there the most, probably, really good, great food, the only downside is that they aren't open late. Which isn't bad for my workday adventures. Ok, more later... hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment