Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Steamworks, again

This past weekend was one of my lazy in town weekends, leading to a Saturday afternoon lunch at the local brewpub, steamworks which I have previously mentioned. In town they are one of the most consistently good, moderately priced pubs. They have plenty of vegetarian and otherwise Rachel friendly options. Plus lots and lots of really good beer to choose from. 
When I go I like to pick something new, well most of the time anyways. This week I gravitated towards the Lizard head red. This friendly and mildly hoppy brew went really well with my pub fare and conversation. It was a little on the alcoholic side at I believe 5.9 abv. I would rate it a solid 4. 
Can't wait to see their new spring seasonals! Happy daylight savings, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment