Friday, March 7, 2014

Telluride! Not just a ski town... well... mostly a ski town

I am actually really excited that i was too freaking lazy to post this image when i first had this beer, oh, maybe 6 months ago. In general, I'm a fan of Telluride brewing company. There stuff tastes pretty out of the two beers i've tried. Plus; its just really freaking cool that every interesting little town to visit in Colorado makes their own delicious local brew.
Above you will see the cans for the Tempter IPA. Mmmm... this highly rated brew is a little on the cloudy side, but comes chock full of aromatics that really scream Colorado IPA. I like it, wouldn't say its my favorite beer, but would definitely enjoy it again. I'd say 3.5/5 overall, since its tasty, but priced pretty much where all the Colorado local IPAs happen to be.
Best when consumed after coming down from Telluride's glorious slopes!
Not my best picture, but this town is so amazingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment