Friday, March 13, 2015

Zwei Bruder Brewing

The brewery tour of the Fort Collins area continues! Te other night a group of us went out to Zwei Bruder Brewing, soon to be known by another name due to some odd infringement issues. They are known for their German style brews, and have a pretty funky taproom. It was a light evening for me; I had a pint of the Englisch, a brown ale, followed by their Dunkel. Pretty much everyone found something to their taste, from the Rot, a more bitter red, to the Helles. A few weren't as liked by the group including the Zwickle which a friend got in their awesome taster size.

Overall, I liked the Englisch the best. It was a bit sweet, and had really nice malt notes. It appealed to me even more than the Dunkel, which they claim has coco notes.
I'd give them a 4/5 for the beers I had, with a 4/5 for value. Check them out if you still have time on your way through Fort Collins, that is if you aren't already full of beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment