Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Club BBQ

This evening was the bbq for a club I belong to. Hurray! Although, I'm mostly vegetarian (yeah, i know this might lower your opinion of me, but hey, we all have our things) I still had a good time :). Mike picked me up to make sure I wasn't moping, and we went and got stuff to bring to the bbq. I got Woodchuck and Hawaiian rolls in honor of Rob. For me, woodchuck gets a 5/5 for flavor (its like delicious soda!) and the same for value, it was less than 3 dollars for a 24 oz bottle. Hawaiian sweet rolls get the same, of course. Be jealous, be very jealous.
More to come! Another BBQ is scheduled for friday!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the perfect combo to satisfy my taste buds. Good choices, although I would give Woodchuck a 10/5 for awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete