Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dealing with my problems

This was from my ever so happy Monday. After a lovely 5 hours of sleep I was greeted to an equally enthusiastic breakup. Fun. in order to keep the day going I enjoyed a nice bottle of Trader Joe's Chilean Savignon Blanc (not pictured). I did share at least at the 3rd barbeque of the season at a friend's place. Of what I could taste, that bottle was delicious. I'm pretty sure in my state it could have been radiator fluid and I still would have finished it, however. I'll give it a 5/5 for being there at the right place and time, and a 4.5 for value. It was 3.99 I believe.
Later on in the evening Mike came by  to make sure I was still alive (albeit curled into the fetal possition on the couch). He brought another of his sale bottles from the local liquer store. This particular wine was a Pinot Grigio from Blue Fish Wineries. While we were expecting a nice dry crisp wine we were greated with a lightly bubbly sweet wine. 1/5 for flavor. 3/5 for value since it was only a few dollars on sale. At regular price (about 13 dollars) it would not be worth it at all. As it was we barely made a dent in it. I'll try it again when I'm having another dissapointing evening I supose.
All in all, these helped me through my day, on to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment