Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mexican themed drinking

Since the cheerups have continued (my friends are awesome!) Thursday night got to be Mexican (ish) night. To celebrate the amazing affair of being fatties and me trying not to dwell in my pity party of 1, we went to the local amazing hole in the wall mexican restaurant La Guadalupana. To cap off an amazing meal we tried to go to the local comedy club, jester's, but at 10 dollars with a 2 drink minimum, the cheap-asses (including myself) hit the liqueur store to make some of our own excitement. There we picked up some margarita mix, bottom shelf tequila, and Victoria beer, which may be a pilsner- i'll probably be corrected on that.
We cracked out the blender and put The Elite Squad on (i know, its in portuguese, but hey, we aren't picky) and go to drinking.
The Victoria was definitely a drinkable mexican beer, but not near the top of my list. I don't think i can acceptably rate it when its a known fact that lighter beers and pilsners just aren't my thing. Keith- I"ll leave this one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment