Tuesday, August 28, 2012

When you aren't sure where or when....

I've still got something of a backlog of wines I have tried to get through. Sadly, however, I don't escpecially remember consuming this one. It was about 2 weeks ago now, but the wine didn't really make a big impression on me. The local supermarket was having a clearance sale making this, if i recall correctly, palatable wine about half or less of what it usually costs, at about 5 dollars for the bottle.
Also I didn't buy it, Mike, the now ex did. I'd hate to enjoy his choice, but it couldn't have been that bad. I always remember a bad wine. Ugh. The internet say this is a fairly fruity red for a noir, that goes down smooth. I'm going to agree for lack of opposition.
Wine. Drink it. 4/5 for taste (unremembered), 5/5 for value. I love a sale wine that i can enjoy enough to not complain about later. (thats 3/5 normally, i'd never spend more than 5-8 on this wine).

No comments:

Post a Comment