Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why drinking then Whiskey isn't a good idea.

Remember the post about fireball? Well this little gem is from the same day. We are lucky I remember it. Leonard Kreusch Riesling. While I'm not normally a riesling person, due to their tendency to be cloyingly sweet and well, kinda gross, this one might make me change my mind on the whole low priced riesling category. I'm not sure who's bottle this was, Adam, Junior, or Kumar's, but it was darned delicious. Cheers to you good sir! Also, cheers for opening it when i needed it most.
Ok, back to the wine. This light wine is actually fairly dry, and at about 8 dollars a bottle, I'd say this would be great for a date or night of relaxed drinking. Not so much for when your friend (me) is on a bender. I'll give this wine a 4.5/5 for flavor :D! and a 5/5 for value. Mostly for resuscitating rieslings as a drinking and overall enjoyable drinking experience. Until, of course, I decided to drink more cinnamon whiskey than my poor liver could process.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment