Monday, December 24, 2012

Can I make it to 2000 views this year? Oh and beer.

I was hoping to make it to 2000 views this year. We shall see. I am a little further from my goal than I thought i would be. So sad. That and i can't count.
Anyways. The other night a few people came over to enjoy some delicious pumpkin pie betty stuff that I made from a kit i got for the holidays. Well Christmas since there are so few jews here. Anyways, very yummy. We had a beer with dinner at DT's. Their veggie burgers, while very yummy, are no where near as FAT as the rest of the food there. I left feeling full, but not ready to puke. It was a nice change. Anyways, after that we pulled out some beers at my place. I had my mixed winter 12 pack of Dundee, my go to cheap beer. I like this beer, oddly enough due to a douchey ex. Beyond STD's ex's can pass on their bad taste. But at least antibiotics can cure one of those problems :). I mean that in a joking way. Body condoms for everyone.
Anyways, Tyler brought Leinenkugel Sunset wheat. Usually I don't mind this beer, but i'm pretty sure this set was skunked. Normally a light and somewhat fresh tasting wheat beer, this one was a little fruity in the off way. If not skunked, definitely on its way there. Or just gross. Mass produced, Leinenkugel used to be independent. I wish big beer would try harder at maintaining the integrity and feel of the smaller breweries they buy. I'll stick to their much girlier summer shandy if anything. Or berry wiess (its like soda!). No rating, the beer was no longer good.

1 comment:

  1. You know, they haven't been an "independent" brewery since you were a baby, so unless your parents were WAY cooler than mine, you've always been drinking the Miller/SABMiller version.

    ReplyDelete