Monday, December 17, 2012

Flat 12 Kolsch... and Graduation

My parents were in this past weekend for my graduation, mmmm.... so much food. They feed me better than i feed myself when they come into town. When i go visit them i live off of veggie burgers and hummus, though. For our last meal as a family we headed out to Buffalo Wild Wings (don't judge me, we were near there and just wanted some appetizers). I ordered a Flat 12 porter (yum yum! See my previous post for that one) but they were out! Instead i got the Flat 12 kolsch. I haven't had a kolsch in quite a while and i forgot how fruity they are. While this isn't, by far, my favorite beer, it was pretty good. If you like a lighter colored, fruity beer, then try this. It doesn't smack you in the face with fruit like the Magic hat number 9. It is definitely light, though. No buzz.
I enjoyed it, i'd give it a 3/5 for yumminess. No word on cost. It was parentally subsidized.
Next  up! Mulled wine!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment