Monday, May 14, 2012

Back blogging heaven in a cup

Sometimes I am a bad blogger. I've had this little gem sitting in my inbox for a few weeks now. Back in San Diego Krista and I could wait no longer for a drink, so we picked up some bloody mary's in the airport bar. Well mixed and delicious, these things still were not worth the 12 dollar price tag. Well, they were worth it, but I'm still going to complain about how spendy they were. I think the midwest drink prices are spoiling me! Back in Boston I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have flinched at the cost. Or in grenich village for that matter (shakes fist at the memory of a 25 dollar pitcher of beer). The moral of this story is drinking makes flying better, but wallets lighter. I'll have to make more of these bad boys at home. Yum!

Next post: Tawny vs. Ruby Port...

No comments:

Post a Comment